Shroud is a gamer that all gamers should be aware of. Shroud Gaming Setup and other settings are extremely popular among players. Michael Shroud Grzesiek, better known as Shroud, is a well-known full-time streamer worldwide.
Shroud enjoys various highly competitive games, but his favorites are war and shooting games. He is well known for games like CS: GO, PUBG, and Apex Legends. He has also played various other games but is best known for them.
He was born in Poland and now lives in Canada. In 2019, he stated that he would be moving his streaming career from Twitch to Mixer. Many gamers are fascinated by Shroud's PC setup and settings.
This article breaks down the specifics of the Shroud's setup and gaming gear. We've covered everything from Shroud's mouse to headsets, monitors, mousepads, and other accessories.
What mouse does shroud use 2022?
What's Shroud's Computer / PC setup?
1. GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX Mainboard
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready. Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header
- Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C
The Gigabyte X299 series motherboards have an all-digital CPU power design that includes digital PWM and Smart Power Stage controllers. These digital controllers distribute power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components with exceptional precision, allowing enthusiasts to get the most out of their new Intel Core X-series CPUs.
The Gigabyte X299 enthusiast motherboards are more powerful and faster. In addition, it's likely to stir heads and capture eyeballs with its radically revamped armor and thermal heatsinks. Gigabyte motherboards are known for their performance, and with unique cooling and the flexibility to be tweaked to top performance, they will exceed your expectations.
2. Cougar Conquer ATX Gaming Case
- Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX/MicroATX/ATX
- I/O Panel: USB3.0 x 2, Mic x 1 , Audio x 1
- Fan Pre-installed: COUGAR CFD 120mm LED fan x 3
Conquer is founded on Cougar's unique and consistent design DNA with truss-aesthetics, aluminum frame, and military appearance. Ultimate crafted detail- based on superb military design DNA and truss aesthetics. Every design aspect of the aluminum alloy frame is precisely refined using a CNC mill.
The most elegant design is the open-frame concept, which consists of a stronger aluminum alloy frame with two 5mm thick tempered glass side panels. You can also show off your high-end and powerful gaming system, which includes full-size graphics cards up to 350mm, with incredible vision.
Cooling is crucial for gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts in general, and Conquer delivers. There is support for a 360mm water cooling radiator at the top and a 240mm water cooling radiator at the front for greater airflow and cooling performance.
Conquer's distinctive aluminum framing design deviates from typical casings, making it ideal for modders. It makes it simple to construct and alter the case. Modders will have unparalleled levels of freedom to design a dream case beyond conception, thanks to its improved expandability.
3. Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Processor
- 18 Cores/36 Threads
- 3.00 GHz up to 4.40 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/24.75 MB Cache
- Quad DDR4-2666 Memory channels
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel x299 chipsets
Processors are just as vital as graphics cards to ensure great performance. As a result, Shroud's gaming setup includes one of the best CPUs on the market. The Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition with 18 Cores and up to 4.4GHz Turbo Unlocked.
Because most games do not push CPUs to their limits, a CPU like this could almost be considered overkill for the ordinary player. However, like other popular streamers, Shroud does more than just play video games on his computer. While playing resource-intensive games, he streams and listens to music. As a result, he can fully utilize all the processing on his streaming setup.
4. ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1665 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores...
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via...
- Auto Extreme and Max-Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability...
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with...
With the ROG STRIX RTX 2080TI O11G, you can experience Turing Triple Threat. In addition, the ROG STRIX RTX 2080TI O11G offers a new cutting-edge cooling shroud for multi-card configurations and tiny chassis. Furthermore, it has a dual-ball bearing fan with dust resistance and intuitive GPU Tweak II software for easy overclocking and monitoring.
The RTX platform and the Turing GPU architecture power ASUS GeForce RTX graphics card. In addition, new visual effects and rendering techniques are available in DirectX 12 for more lifelike gaming. With GeForce RTX, you can enjoy the ultimate 4K gaming experience.
Six lighting effects and millions of colors are available with AURA Sync RGB lighting, allowing you to create your style. In addition, with Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster integrated into an accessible UI, GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever for top streamers.
Which Gaming Monitor Does Shroud Use?
Acer Predator XB272 bmiprz 27" Full HD (1920x1080) NVIDIA G-SYNC TN Monitor
- 24.5" full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz using display port
- Response Time: 1ms. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering...
- Pixel pitch: 0.283 millimeter
Shroud's monitor: Acer's Predator XB272 Full HD display combines incredible performance with a TN panel that provides a 240Hz refresh rate for an incredible gaming experience. Also included is NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, which eliminates screen tearing. It gives gamers an incredible gaming experience and helps to guarantee your victory. Furthermore, built-in eye protection and ergonomics enable you to go forward into battle without becoming fatigued.
The Acer Predator XB272 gaming display will immerse you entirely in the game world. The 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) display brings you right into the action by displaying all details. With every corner of the screen at the same distance from your eyes for a uniform viewing experience without blind spots, the display immerses you in a world of entertainment.
The Acer ErgoStand allows you to pivot, tilt, swivel, and adjust the display up and down so you can watch your assault into enemy territory from the most comfortable viewing angle possible. In small places, its VESA compatible installation provides a stylish, space-saving choice.
Get the silky-smooth gaming you've always wanted. NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes your monitor's refresh rate with your powerful GPU to eliminate screen tearing and reduce display stutter and input lag. As a result, the scenes appear instantaneously, objects are crisper, and game action is incredibly fluid. The Predator XB272 has a 240Hz refresh rate, allowing even better gameplay without motion blur.
What Headsets / Headphones does Shroud use?
Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset
- Detachable pro grade microphone featuring real time Blue Voice technology,...
- Next gen 7.1 and object based surround sound for greater in game positional,...
- Soft memory foam ear-pads with your choice of premium passive noise canceling...
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Impedance - 35...
Meet the ultimate gaming headset, created in collaboration with esports professionals. With PRO-G 50mm drivers, you'll be able to hear like a pro. With powerful Blue VO!CE microphone technology, you'll sound like a pro.
Upgrade to crystal-clear pro-level voice communications with the Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset. It has advanced noise reduction, compression, de-esser, and more. The detachable 6mm Blue VO!CE mic tunes your voice in real-time to sound richer and cleaner.
With DTS, you'll have more spatial awareness in your games. HeadphoneX 2.0 with object-based surround sound and 7.1 channel. Two soft memory foam earpads are included: noise-isolating leatherette and breathable velour. So regardless of how long the game lasts, you'll be comfortable like a pro.
What Microphone Does Shroud Use?
1. Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Contoured frequency response is clean instrumental reproduction and rich vocal...
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum precussion and instrument amplifier...
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing...
The notes that flow from your instrument connects your listeners on a visceral level, whether on stage or in the studio. And such sounds necessitate a microphone capable of handling their power. The SM57 brings the power of your performance to every fan in the house, regardless of acoustic conditions.
Clean frequency response, instrumental reproduction, and rich vocal pickup are all features of the contoured frequency response. Professional-quality reproduction is required for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking.
The main source is isolated, while background noise is reduced by using a uniform cardioid pickup pattern. In addition, the use of a pneumatic shock-mount mechanism reduces handling noise. It has a 40 to 15,000 Hz frequency response.
2. RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- Rotates 360 degrees with a maximum reach of 32.5 inches horizontally and 33...
- 3/8 inch thread adaptor
- Holds up to 4.4 lbs
- Includes two desk mounting options
RDE uses cutting-edge technology and high-precision machinery to ensure that its goods meet world-class standards while being affordable. The PSA1 is a studio boom arm used in radio, broadcast, studios, and at home. The PSA1 has an 820mm horizontal reach, 840mm vertical reach, and 360-degree rotation.
For adaptable mounting in desks up to 55mm thick (clamp) or 70mm thick (insert), it comes with velcro cable wraps and both desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments (insert). When paired with a shock mount, the PSA1 supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg (2.4lb) when used with the RDE Procaster and Podcaster.
The PSM1 shock mount is available for purchase separately. Broadcaster, Podcaster, Procaster, and PSM1 RDE Microphones are all compatible. Velcro cable wrapping and desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments are included.
What Mouse Does Shroud use?
1. Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two...
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional...
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to...
- Ultra-lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super-thin yet...
PRO Wireless gaming mouse was designed over two years with direct feedback from over 50 professional esports players. As a result, Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is constructed to the high requirements of some of the world's best esports players. It's designed for exceptional performance and features the most cutting-edge technologies available.
Logitech strives for better speed and accuracy. At rates of over 400 IPS, the HERO 25K sensor tracks incredible flicks. You can achieve peak performance at any dpi with no smoothing or filtering. In addition, Logitech's cutting-edge wireless technology overcomes latency, connectivity, and battery constraints to deliver a reliable, lag-free 1 ms report rate connection.
UseReplace your old mouse with Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse right now with pre-programmed button settings, or customize your preferences in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). All six buttons can be programmed to perform in-game actions and more thanks to Logitech Software.
Game-driven lighting effects are also included in LIGHTSYNC, which react to in-game actions. The PRO-SERIES is the best gaming equipment designed specifically for professional gaming. Advanced technology and high-performance specs, developed in collaboration with professional players worldwide, give the precision and speed needed to win.
2. Logitech G840 XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- Extra Large Mouse Pad – Consistent height across your desktop allows you to...
- Performance-Tuned Surface – Provides peak accuracy and consistency for gaming...
- Moderate Surface Friction – Delivers the feedback required to “feel” mouse...
- Rubber base keeps it in place – Low DPI gamers make sweeping, fast hand...
Elevate control and comfort across your desktop with the Logitech G840 XL Gaming Mouse Pad. You can put your keyboard in a lot more places without it interfering with your mouse pad or mobility. G840 unifies your gaming desktop for a battle-ready appearance, with a 900mm x 400mm surface area for optimal comfort and configuration choices.
Offering excellent sensor imagery ensures the highest level of precision and consistency for gaming mice. The outcome is a remarkably accurate translation of mouse movement into cursor movement, even at high rates.
Provides the necessary feedback to 'feel' mouse movement. Use muscle memory to precisely target and optimize both high-speed flicks and low-speed control. Gamers with a low DPI use sweeping, fast hand movements. The rubber base anchors the entire surface, preventing the cloth from bunching up and allowing smooth mouse movement across the entire desktop.
3mm thickness provides the necessary stability for both mouse and keyboard at such a large size. G840 is tough and flexible enough to fold up into a tiny roll and stow away in the transport tube provided. Take your mouse and keyboard with you wherever you go for comfort and control.
Which Keyboard Does Shroud Use?
HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Rgb backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX Ingenuity software (available via download)
- Compact, ultra-portable design with detachable cable
- Solid steel frame
HyperX alloy FPS RGB is a high-performance mechanical gaming keyboard. It has adjustable RGB LED lighting effects to improve your gaming performance while keeping your desktop layout lively. To help make your keys glow and stand out, the HyperX Alloy FPS RGB can be modified using the simple HyperX Ingenuity program.
You can save up to three profiles and switch between them quickly by hitting the F1, F2, and F3 buttons while playing your FPS games. In addition, you can choose from a variety of effects and brightness settings. Shroud's Keyboard is the RGB gaming keyboard made of a sturdy solid steel frame and is small enough to be ultra-portable with a detachable cord, allowing you to game on the go.
Includes a handy USB port that solely charges mobile phones, ensuring that you always have a fully charged phone while gaming. In addition, HyperX Ingenuity is a simple-to-use software that allows you to customize HyperX products.
Ingenuity allows you to set up lighting effects, create and store macros, change the game mode, adjust mouse DPI settings, check battery life, and adjust audio with compatible products. In addition, the app includes a collection of game profile presets to get you started.
What Webcam Does Shroud Use?
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Advanced 24.2MP back Illuminated 35 millimeter full frame image sensor
- ISO 100 25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility: Sony E mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179 point focal plane phase detection and 25 contrast detect...
- Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting. Battery Life (Still Images): Up to 360 shots....
A high-resolution webcam can be overkill if you're a casual gamer or streamer. While this is true, a webcam substantially improves the quality of a stream and increases audience participation.
Shroud shoots with a Sony A6000 Digital Camera, which has a 24-megapixel sensor and records in 1080p. Shroud has full control over his content by using a digital camera as a webcam. He may remove the camera from his streaming setup and film IRL content outside.
A digital camera might benefit any gamer who enjoys taking images outside or has some IRL content ideas. With the premium mirrorless DSLR that focuses on speed, you can push the boundaries of your creativity.
79-point phase-detection AF sensor in the focal plane. The camera's newly developed 24.3 effective megapixels Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine deliver exceptional image quality and highly intuitive control. It is all thanks to an OLED Tru Finder and two operation knobs.
What Chair Does Shroud Use?
Herman Miller Aeron Ergonomic Chair
- Your purchase includes One Herman Miller Aeron Ergonomic Chair – Size A,...
- Chair dimensions: 38.5" H x 25.75" W x 16" D. Seat heights: 14.75”-19”.
- Tilt Limiter lets you set the recline range at one of three postures. Tension...
- Try the Adjustable PostureFit Sacral/Lumbar support. Two individual pads flex...
A great gaming setup necessitates the ideal throne. Longer periods of gaming without an ergonomic chair can hurt your health and lead to more serious problems in the long term. Shroud sits in an Aeron office chair by Herman Miller. They entered the gaming sector through a partnership with Logitech, so gaming enthusiasts should expect to hear more from them soon.
Overall, we've done our best to provide you with as much information as possible on Shroud'S PC setup. We hope you find this information is useful makes a huge difference as you shop for your gaming equipment.