Nowadays the modern world has made it essential for everyone to have access to a reasonably priced and reliable laptop. There are so many options and websites that it can be difficult to narrow down the exact computer that is right for you. In this roundup, we will look at a variety of 8 GB laptops so you can find the right fit.
Our top picks for best 8 GB RAM laptops
1. Microsoft Surface Laptop Intel i5
- Microsoft Surface Laptop features a 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 256...
- Backed by the best of Microsoft, including Windows and Office
- Four tone-on-tone color combinations. Exterior has aluminum casing. Camera: 720p...
- Natural typing and trackpad experience, Ultra-thin and light; luxurious...
Buy it if: You are looking for all around reliability, speed, and comfort.
The Microsoft Surface Laptop Intel i5 is the top of the line, and it is shown in the price. However this computer is worth every penny with its 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and Intel HD Graphics coprocessor on the 2256x1504 pixel screen. This is a great computer for those looking to ditch their MacBook Pro for a less expensive and superior option. With a highly responsive touch pad and compact 2.8 pound frame, this laptop is excellent for both work and home use.
2. ASUS VivoBook Thin and Lightweight FHD WideView Laptop
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz)...
- 15.6 Inches Full HD WideView display with ASUS Splendid software enhancement
- 14.2 inches wide, 0.8 inches thin and portable footprint with 0.3 inches ASUS...
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard...
Buy it if: The laptop you want has all the memory and screen display to save and watch your favorite content.
The ASUS Vivobook laptop is a great less expensive option for those looking for a top of the line 8 GB laptop. The 15.6” screen makes it optimal for streaming your favorite movies or shows, and the massive 1 TB hard drive will make sure you never run out of space. When compared to the rest of the 15” screen market, you will not find a better price than this. With both dual-band wireless and 4.2 Bluetooth coming standard on this model, you will have no problem connecting with your accessories.
3. HP Pavillion HD Notebook
But it if: You need a professional and compact computer for work and home.
Another 8 GB laptop with a whopping 1TB of hard drive space, the HP Pavillion provides more storage space than you could ever imagine of using. This 14” laptop also has backlit keyboard feature which once used will make you never know how you lived without it. Coming in at the least expensive of our best 8 GB laptop series, this computer offers a high end design at a bargain price.
4. MSI GV62 8RD-200 Performance Gaming Laptop
- Display: 15.6" Full HD EDP IPS-Level | Operating System: Win 10 Multi-language
- Processor: New Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H 2.3 - 4.0GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti 4G GDDR5
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: New Intel Optane...
But it if: You are looking for a high performance top of the line gaming laptop.
This 8 GB laptop is of the highest class when it comes to offering high level gaming performance. The keyboard’s red ambient backlighting will offer a nice experience while you play some of the newest available games at frame rates of up to 50-70 per second. The internal Optane Memory system makes sure to maintain performance similar to SSD at a fraction of the cost.
5. Acer Gaming Laptop
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Processor (Up to 2.5 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
But it if: You need a gaming laptop that will provide excellent sound and visuals.
A little less pricey than the MSI Laptop, the Acer Gaming Laptop allows for a premium user experience if you are looking to save some money. The nice sound system, responsive keyboard, and vibrant screen will make you wonder how it was not more expensive. Although the laptop does lack extra hard drive space, the lack of a DVD player means that there will be extra space within should you ever want to upgrade.
6. Flagship Lenovo Widescreen LED Business Laptop
Buy it if: Money is tight, but you are looking for a reliable and long lasting laptop.
At $349, this laptop is an absolute steal if you are looking for a reliable computer for home or office at a reasonable price. The 500 GB hard drive offers the highest storage space available when compared to other laptops in this price range. While this is not the fastest computer on the market today, it offers all of the utility for everyday use at a price that most can afford.
How We Made Our Picks
To help you get the best 8 GB laptops, we have done the bulk of the research you need to do and have picked the right laptops that will improve your computing experience. We…
- Picked products with many reviews on Amazon
- Are easy to purchase on those sites
- Talked to experts on laptops to build a consensus
- Tried to build a list to meet the needs for different users
They are carefully picked to ensure that you get the right laptop that is compatible with your needs and can give you the sort of experience you desire.